- general keeping of sufficient distance of a minimum of 1,5 meters between all present persons (also during the adjustment of the microphone)
- wearing of a simple face masks when it comes to direct contact
- long pauses between the sessions to make it possible to air the studio sufficiently
- replacement and anti-viral desinfection of the pop-shield before every session
- limiting of present persons in the studio to the absolute minimum. In the best case let clients listen in per remote recording
- no entrance to the studio for persons who have been risk areas during the past 2 weeks, persons who don’t respect the protection rules, or persons who have symptoms, such as cough, temperature, runny nose, diarrhea, loss of sense of taste or smell
- immediate info to me if someone of the team or studio guests is infected within 2 weeks before or after my visit in the studio
I will bring my own headphones with me.
Let’s take care together by a cautious handling, so that we all can deliver our orders and avoid economic losses!